Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kate Middleton Fashion, March 13, 2011

From the Daily Mail on March 13, 2011. Kate and William have lunch at Mosimann's in London.
Could she have chosen anything more boring? We saw the tan jacket a few weeks ago, when she lunched with Camilla on February 10 (see inset image). The black dress is a yawn, and the shoes are ...well...I can't decide if I like them or hate them. But the hair...she looks like she just got out of the shower.
Yep, this is what it's going to be like from now on, Catherine. People like me dissecting your every wardrobe and hair choice. Love ya, but get used to it.

1 comment:

  1. Ewww...hate-hate the shoes. They look horrible with that jacket. I'm going with she was tired that day.

    I hate to say this but she could have at least been comfy and stuck with cute yoga pants and runners. In that case I would have applauded her.

    ReplyDelete