Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kate Middleton Arrives In Ottawa

images from The Telegraph Online

BBC tweeted the arrival picture of William and Kate arriving in Canada. Kate is wearing Canadian designer Erdem Moralioglu, a very tight fitting navy lace dress, with her nude L.K. Bennett heels. I believe she's wearing her diamond and sapphire cabuchon dangle earrings.




My verdict... I give Kate a B. My main quibble is with the beige accessories. Why not keep with the navy shoes and bag she got on the plane with? And it's nice that she went with a Canadian designer, but there's just something that bothers me a little about the lace. It hit a slightly wrong note for me, maybe it's just a tad frivolous for a wreath laying ceremony. What grade do you give her?

1 comment:

  1. I give it an A+! This is by far my most favorite dress! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete